PS90-SS shown above |
Mettler Toledo® PS90 Shipping Scales
currently in stock
Shipping Weight: PS90-SS 60 lbs
PS90-BB & PS90-RR 75 lbs (estimate shipping cost)
The heavy-duty scale for your parcel shipping needs.
The legal for trade Mettler Toledo® PS90 shipping scale is the ideal choice for shippers that require a high capacity or an in-line scale with their shipping dock conveyor. It is available with a 300 lb capacitiy and your choice of stainless steel (flat), ball-top, or roller top platforms.
The Mettler Toledo® PS90 Parcel Scale is a member of the PS Scale Family. With it's 300 lb capacity it is the heavyweight of Mettler's PS Scale Family. If you weigh very heavy parcels or if you want to add a scale into a conveyor line, than this is the scale for you. It connects easily to a PC via an RS232 connaction and is compatible with all Shipping Manifest Software applications.
The PS-90 shipping scale is NTEP certified so it can be legally used in commercial applications. The National Type Evaluation Program (NTEP) imposes rigorous standards that ensure the high accuracy and reliability of the scales that bear their mark.
Mettler Toledo®'s patented GEOCAL calibration feature eliminates the costly need to have the scale site-calibrated. Competitive offerings require certified technicians to calibrate their scale on-site. GEOCAL™ ensures accurate calibration without hiring an expensive technician.
The Mettler Toledo® PS-90 shipping scale has optional Ball and Roller Platter Tops for flexible usage. Step-up to Mettler Toledo® quality and rely on the world's leading scale manufacturer for all your critical business shipping needs.
- NTEP Certified Legal for Trade
- Ideal for PC-based shipping systems
- Compatible with shipping systems from UPS, FedEx and DHL
- Rugged design
- Connects easily to PC
- Compatible with all Shipping Manifest Software applications
- Mount Display to Base or the Wall (Bracket & 14 ft. cable included!)
- Larger Base than PS60; Choose 150 lb or 300 lb Capacity
- Stainless Steel Platter w/ ball or roller top options
- Legal for Trade, Class III NTEP & OIML Approved for commercial use
- Includes AC Adapter, RS232 Interface & 10 ft PC Cord
- Operates from 14º to 104º F
- Reads in lbs and kgs
- Calibrates itself out-of-the box with GEOCAL™ for local accuracy
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
|Capacity x Readability
300 lb x 0.1 lb
150 kg x 0.05 kg
4.2 x 19.75 x 15.75 inches
LCD with 0.5 inch digits
Base or wall mount with 13 foot cable
Ball top: 15.75 x 19.75 inch painted steel platter, 17 stainless steel roller ball
120V AC, 9V DC, wall mount with 12 foot cable
10 foot cable with 9-pin female connector on computer end
1 year limited
PS90-SS shown above
PS90-BB shown above
PS90-RR shown above